You like to get the best print quality out of your Design? With little 8 steps we will show you how to optimise your Design for the best result with our Brother Direct to Garment Printers. See the list below.
- Color mode has to be RGB (cause of the internal printer driver ICC profile).
- White 255 will NOT be printed. Please convert white areas which should be printed
to 254. (Manually or with the Brother action 255 to 254)
- If you print on a pure black shirt, we recommend to work on a pure black background
- For colored shirts please use Graphics Lab to prevent wrong results in the gradations and / or shadows
- If you use Graphics Lab please ensure, that you use. PNG files only
- What you see (on screen) is not what you get (on shirt)! For correct colormatching please print the GT_ColorChart.pdf file
- Images should have at least 300DPI (by original printsize) for a satisfying result
- The Brother Group supports Adobe Software only